Student counseling - Post Matric depression:
We aren't always in control over what takes place in life. You feel as though you have given it your all in study preparation and when results are finally released, all your hopes and dreams seems clouded by a bad report. DO NOT fear, use this as a platform to launch and try again! There is hope!
Below are organisations offering post counseling for students suffering from anxiety, depression and stress.
- The South African Depression and Anxiety Group (Sadag)
- Evasolutions - Career guidance and counseling
Secondary schooling has Peer facilitators based at school for student needs ranging from Family, Academic to Career guidance post matric.
HET Institutions and FET College's has Student Counseling departments present on campus. Please make use of these great resources to ensure a sound mind and body in order to maximize every opportunity presenting itself!
Available books to obtain information from:
- Do What You Are (English) by Paul D. Tieger, Barbara Barron
- Cool careers for dummies by Marty Nemko
- Finding your perfect work by Paul and Sarah Edwards
More information on available books can be obtained from:
For more information, visit the following sites: