Passion and flair to be your own boss?
Being your own boss and growing a self-sustaining business takes time, determination and dedication. A few elements that needs to be kept in mind are:
- Initial funds to start the business (this may be very little, depending on what you want to do),
- a vision (what is it you are really trying to accomplish),
- an understanding of who your customers will be (your "target market"), and
- a carefully thought out plan of how you are going to do it (your "business plan").
A few valuable resources are included below that may help you in formulating your plans to be self-employed. You need passion and energy to do this - do you have what it takes?
Below are a few valuable resources that you can reference from in the pursuit of owning your own business one day.
Visit the follow links to get equipped on the various processes..
- South Africa.info
- Entrepreneur SA
- Starting a Business
- The Business Place
- Small Business South Africa
These are recordings of articles from a radio show that may help you with advice and ideas on starting your own business.Visit the various Podcasts by clicking Entrepreneur PodCasts.