Career Development Services offers a career advice and information service to the public at large through numerous methods. One of the many channels available for servicing the public is a team of advisors that go out to those requiring advice, training or information pertaining to career development. This team avails itself only through invitation. If you are hosting an event that requires someone knowledgeable on matters of career development you can invite us by sending us an invitation fully populated with the content indicated below.
The invitation must contain the information below:
- Dates and times of the event
- Venue and location
- Target audience and number of participants expected to attend the events
- Format of the exhibitions (will there be presentations or just stalls)
- Theme or focus of the event
- Organisers' details (name of organisation, contact person, telephone numbers and email address)
- All the information requested above must be supplied
You must send your invitation to the following email address: KhethaEvents@dhet.gov.za
You must also ensure that it contains all the information mentioned above.
Conditions for Invitation Consideration
For your invitation to be considered it has to meet the following criteria:
- All invitations received that do not meet the criterion above will not be considered
- Invitations must be received within 4 weeks prior to the event date